Splatoon : Judd / Judge-Kun Papercraft

1 comments

Splatoon : Judd / Judge-Kun Papercraft

Judd or Judge-kun in Japanese, is a cat in Splatoon. Unlike other characters, he seems to play a role in Splatoon's story that remains a mystery. In multiplayer, he plays the role of referee in Turf Wars. When he's done judging, he can be found sleeping on a trash bin in Inkopolis Plaza. Papercraft created by Muumin.



One Response so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    Can you make some Tokyo revengers figurine ? It's my favourite anime and i'd really love to do a Mikey figurine (its my favourite character) and a Draken one for my best friend. I've done a lot of your paper figurines and they're so beautiful and incredible. I dont have that much goodies so it fits perfectly in my manga collection. Thanks a lot for these.

Leave a Reply

 
Paperized Crafts © 2024