Ghostbusters : Stay Puft Marshmallow Man Cubee Papercraft

0 comments

Ghostbusters : Stay Puft Marshmallow Man Cubee Papercraft

The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man (also known as Mr. Stay Puft or nicknamed 'Tubby Soft-Squeeze' by Ray and Peter) was the final enemy of the Ghostbusters in the first film. He was the chosen Destructor Form of Gozer, when Ray let the idea of a company logo "just pop in there".

(Ray:) I couldn't help it. It just popped in there. It's the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man. I tried to think of the most harmless thing. Something that I loved from my childhood. Something that could never possibly destroy us: Mr. Stay Puft. (Peter:) Nice thinking, Ray. (Ray:) We used to roast Stay Puft marshmallows, at the fire at Camp Waconda. (Peter:) Ray has gone bye-bye, Egon. What do you got left? (Egon:) Sorry, Venkman. I'm terrified beyond the capacity for rational thought. 
Papercraft created by Papperman from Pixelpapercraft website.


Leave a Reply

 
Paperized Crafts © 2024